Roof Replacement Brisbane
If you’re experiencing issues with your roof, like roof sheets sagging, corrosion, or heavy ponding, there’s a high probability that you need a roof replacement. Roof replacement means installing new materials in place of existing roof parts. It’s done on roofs with many damaged parts, or if a simple patch-up cannot solve the damaged parts. Roof replacement is also done on roofs with parts that have been repaired many times, yet the problems keep recurring.
While replacing an entire roof involves quite some costs, keep in mind that a new roof over your home or business will last for decades. This would give you not only secure protection from outdoor elements but also your family’s peace of mind.
If you see signs that your roof needs replacement, we at Roof Co Group are here to help you. We are your go-to quality service experts when it comes to roof replacement in Brisbane. No matter what the condition of your roof is, we’re always ready to be at your service!
3 Factors to Consider When Deciding to Replace Your Roof
- Extent of Damage – If your roof has deteriorated heavily due to physical damage, it may be time for a roof replacement. You can call Roof Co Group anytime for an inspection. We will help you better understand the extent of damage to your roof.
- Age of Roof – This is another good thing to consider. When was your roof installed? Your roofing material also is a factor here. For example, clay roof tiles can last for about 60 years, though prone to cracks. Prepainted metal roofing can last about 30 years or more if maintained properly.
- Your Budget – Roof replacement costs are higher than roof repair. However, even if repairs are cheaper, keep in mind that the cost will eventually pile up if there’s a continuous need to repair the damages. The best thing to do is to consult Roof Co Group to communicate your budget concerns. We will provide roofing estimates to help you weigh your options and prepare your budget.
6 Benefits of Replacing Your Roof
- Safety – A roof replacement will protect the overall structure of your home or building. It will significantly decrease maintenance on your building and help prevent serious and costly damage from moisture penetration.
- Peace of Mind – Roof Co Group provides our customers with the benefits of years of knowledge and experience. We are not just a business – we are qualified and licensed roof replacement specialists. We aim to give you peace of mind that no matter what kind of roof service you need, we will provide the best and most trustworthy workmanship and solutions to your situation.
- Good Investment – A new roof is a major property value increase for a minimal comparative spend to other building repairs or installments. Roof replacement also protects your home or building from moisture ingress and decreases maintenance on your entire structure. Another benefit of a new roof is that it dramatically improves street appeal.
- Warranty – Roof Co Group provides the best trade warranties in the industry. We also use only the most trusted Australian-made roofing materials that can come with warranties of up to over 30 years.
- Energy Savings – A new roof offers a great opportunity to install specialised roofing insulation for thermal and acoustic benefits. It can also provide better ventilation which adds to the overall comfort and thermal efficiency of your home or building.
- Insurance – In the event of severe storms like a hail storm, a new roof can provide ease of claim to your insurance provider. Older roofs are often rejected in a comparative storm event.
Why Choose Roof Co Group for Your Roof Replacement Needs
- Licensed & Insured. We have the important licenses and insurance to provide you with quality roof replacement service.
- Safety First. You can trust us to keep you and ourselves safe by taking a safety-first approach in everything we’ll do.
- Trained & Qualified Experts. We at Roof Co Group are highly trained to follow regulations. Our team members are all qualified to work at heights.
- Specialised Tools & Equipment. To provide excellent workmanship, we use only the best proper tools and equipment.
- Clear, Constant Communication. We make sure that you’re free of worries by clearly communicating with you at every stage of the roof replacement.
- Transparency with Cost. Honesty and openness are two of our company values. We’ll give you a detailed quotation before we begin working, so you’ll know beforehand how much the roof replacement will cost. If the cost is slated to change, we’ll let you know immediately.
Want to Know More About Us?
Formerly named Roof Leak Services, Roof Co Group is a QBCC-licensed roofing and building contractor based in Brisbane. A member of Master Builders, we perform roofing services, gutter installations, and other home and building services in Southern Queensland. With over 50 years of experience, we provide top-rated service to the Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, and Gold Coast areas.
We’re Ready to Serve You
Our mission is to provide the highest level of products, services, and workmanship so our customers will go home with a smile on their faces and peace of mind. Contact us today for your roof replacement or other roof service needs!