Why Choose Us For Your Tile Roof Repairs & Maintenance
Trained & Qualified to Work At Heights
You can feel confident engaging our team to complete your roof repairs or roof maintenance. Our team is trained and qualified to work at heights.
A Safety-First Approach
Safety is paramount. We endeavour to keep our team safe as well as you, your family, and your home by taking the correct safety precautions.
Specialised Tools & Equipment
We have the correct tools and equipment to complete excellent roof repairs and maintenance. Rely on our team to perfect your roof repairs.
Transparency With Cost
We know price is important. We’re transparent with you around costs. You’ll receive an initial quote and will be informed ahead of time if we’ll need to charge more.
Licensed & Insured
Our team holds all the correct licenses and insurances to work on your roof safely and securely. It allows us to protect our team and your home.
Count on us for clear and thorough communication. You’ll understand exactly what’s happening at every stage of your roof maintenance or repair.
Our Maintenance Services Prevent Leaks & Damage
Proper maintenance ensures longevity for your tile roof. However, it’s also the best way to prevent damage and leaks in your roof. We can spot small issues and fix these up before they become a big roof leak or a larger problem.
Healthy Homes Start At The Top.Book Your Free Tile Roof Health Check Today.
We’ll have someone from our team come out and inspect your tile roof. You’ll receive a free quote, detailing any required repairs and we’ll chat with you about the urgency of each item.
Tile Roof Repairs Brisbane
If you need repair for your tile roof in Brisbane or surrounding areas, you have come to the right place. Roof Co Group is a QBCC-licensed roofing contractor that performs quality and competitively priced repairs on all residential and commercial tile roofs. We do this in a safe and competent way and up to Australian Standards.
Reasons Why Your Tiled Roof Needs Repair
There are various reasons why tiled roofs would need repair. There are the most obvious ones like:
- Missing or broken tiles
- Major leaks due to heavy rains
More subtle causes include:
- Drips in the middle of the night when there’s a light shower of rain
- Cracked, broken, or missing pointing (The pointing is what holds your tiles in place. Without it, there’s a high possibility that your tiles will move when there are storms or heavy winds. Once one tile moves, other tiles will typically follow.)
Tile Roof Inspection
Roof Co offers a free inspection for tile roof to identify any issues including:
- Missing tiles
- Cracked tiles
- Out-of-place tiles or tiles that have moved
- Broken, cracked, or missing pointing (also called ridges or capping)
- Roof leaks
- Pieces of tiles or pointing in your downpipes or gutters
- Hail damage
- Storm damage
How Long Does a Tile Roof Repair Take?
It depends on the scope of the damage. If your tile roof was damaged by a storm or a fallen tree, this will be a much more intensive job than simply replacing some cracked tiles or complete roof restoration. The best way to find out is to contact us so we can go to your place for an inspection and give you a free quote.
What Happens if it Rains During a Roof Repair?
Brisbane is known for its afternoon storms and occasional fast-moving weather patterns. This is why we take the right steps to tarp up your roof to make sure it’s fully watertight if there’s a chance of rain and we need to leave a part of your tile roof exposed overnight.
Exceptional Customer Service
At Roof Co Group, we take pride in how we offer some of the most excellent and reliable customer services in all of Brisbane and surrounding areas. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers and put you first, from both a service and cost perspective.
Why Choose Roof Co?
- Safety First for Everyone – Safety is our number one priority, and we aim to keep our team safe as well as you, your household, and your home by always taking appropriate safety precautions.
- Highly Trained & Qualified to Work at Heights – You are assured that our team can complete your tile roof repairs or maintenance. Our team is highly trained and qualified to work at heights.
- Licensed & Insured – Our team has all the important licenses and insurance to work on your tile roof safely and securely. This allows us to protect your home and our team.
- Right Tools & Equipment – We have specialised tools and equipment for complete and intensive tile roof repair and maintenance. You can trust our team for error-free roof repairs.
- Clear in Communication – You can count on us for detailed communication. You’ll understand what’s happening at every stage of the repair or maintenance of your tile roof.
- Cost Transparency – We understand how important your budget is. That’s why we’re transparent with you about costs. You’ll receive an initial quote and will be informed ahead of time if we need to charge more.
Tile Roof Repairs & Maintenance
As tile roof repair specialists, we keep our customers safe by ensuring your tile roofs are in excellent condition. Each healthy home starts at the top, so we provide anything tile roof related from simple maintenance jobs to complete roof repairs and restorations.
Tile Roof Restoration
Roof Co Group can restore any damaged tile roof – whether it’s cracking and chipping, rusted, or simply outdated. Our professional roofing service will conduct a free roof check for you to determine what we need to do to effectively restore your tile roof and provide you with a free cost estimate.
Other Tile Roof Services
Roof Co offers other tile roof services, including:
- Roof leak detection
- Roof ventilation
- Solar panel cleaning
- Leaf Guard Protection
- Gutter Repairs & Replacement
- Roof Replacement
- Downpipe Installation & Replacement
- Skylight Replacements & Installations
- Thermal Infrared Imaging
- Overflows and Outlets
- Rebedding, Repointing, & Reclipping of Tiles
How Often Should You Have a Tile Roof Inspection?
It is ideal to have your tile roof regularly maintained to prevent issues to prevent this, we offer a free roof inspection service. Inspections help guarantee that your tile roof is still healthy and in good condition. If you’re not experiencing issues with your tile roof, you can simply get a routine checkup every three to five years. This allows you to identify small issues with your roof before they become heavier issues.
Book Your Free Tile Roof Health Check Today
When you book today, someone from our team will come and inspect your roof. You’ll receive a free quote with details about any required repairs. If you need your tile roof repaired, I definitely recommend you give Roof Co a call!